Registration is open. We expect high attendance with capacity limited to 200 attendees, so please register and pay early if possible (registration deadline: August 31, 2019/payment by September 30, 2019). Your registration will be considered complete only once payment is received (and visa support will be provided [see below] only for attendees who have paid for their attendance in full), so please pay promptly to ensure your place at the conference.
Credit card and wire transfer payment options are available, with payment due in Czech crowns (CZK; € and USD equivalents below).
Registration and payment at the conference will not be available.
Fees include coffee breaks, lunchs, and the gala dinner during the conference. Early Bird registration* has now closed.
Fees (pay by September 30, 2019)
– For IFLA Members: 7 700 CZK (approximately € 300/341 USD)
– For Non-IFLA Members: 9 000 CZK (approximately € 350/399 USD)
– Fill out the REGISTRATION FORM.
– You will receive confirmation of your registration via email.
– The 16th IFLA ILDS conference team will send you payment instructions via email (credit card or wire transfer, based on your selection while registering).
– After making payment, the conference team will send you confirmation of payment receipt. If you require an invoice, this will be generated upon your request. Your registration will not be considered final (and your place at the conference confirmed) until we receive payment.
– Please note that for credit card payment, payment confirmation is not generated immediately but will be sent manually to you.
– List of countries not requiring visas for entry
For visitors from other countries (official list of states whose citizens are required to have visas for the Schengen Area), you will need to obtain a short-term visa for your stay and organizing this with the Mission of the Czech Republic nearest you.
– List of Missions of the Czech Republic
– Please note the conference organizers will only issue official invitation letters following full payment for the conference.
Wire Transfer Details
Account Name: National Library of Technology (NTK)
Account Number: 8032031/0710
IBAN: CZ83 0710 0000 0000 0803 2031
BIC (SWIFT): CNBACZPP
Variable symbol (for the conference): Your registration number, which will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email and starts with 666XXX.
(in alphabetical order by last name; participants who’ve chosen to be listed here)
- Ellen Åberg, Librarian, Chalmers University of Technology (Sweden)
- Mats Alexandersson, Librarian, Södertörn University Library (Sweden)
- Sharef Al Soofi, School Librarian – Head of Network, Palestinian Libraries Network (Palestine)
- Åsa Andersson, Librarian, Umeå University Library (Sweden)
- Marit Anteskog, Librarian, National Library of Sweden (Sweden)
- Andrew Appleyard, Head of Operations North, British Library (U.K.)
- Veranika Babaryka-Amelchanka, Head of the Department of Research, Scientific and Methodological Activity, I. S. Lupinovich Belarus Agricultural Library of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Belarus)
- Tina Baich, Associate Dean for Collections, IUPUI University Library (U.S.)
- Maja Bandurska, Librarian, Warsaw University of Technology, Main Library (Poland)
- Elena Bernardini, Head of Biomedical Libraries, Università degli studi di Milano (Italy)
- Eva Bratková, Librarian, NTK (Czech Republic)
- Viktorie Chládková, ILL Librarian, NTK Prague (Czech Republic)
- Alena Chodounská, Head of Academic Services, NTK Prague (Czech Republic)
- Peter Collins, Director of Public Services, Head of LIBRA, University of Pennsylvania Library (U.S.)
- Giovanna Colombo, Resource Sharing Librarian, Insubria University, Science Library (Italy)
- Sami Cuhadar, Library Director, Istanbul Bilgi University Library (Turkey)
- Eva Dann, Treasurer, Forum for Interlending and Information Delivery (U.K.)
- Melissa Eighmy-Brown, Manager, Interlibrary Loan & Digital Delivery, University of Minnesota (U.S.)
- Filiz Ekingen Flores Mamondi, ILL and Reference Librarian, Boğaziçi University Library (Turkey)
- Karl-Oskar Göransson, Librarian, Mid Sweden University, The University Library (Sweden)
- Anne Granberg, Librarian assistant, Hanken School of Economics Library (Finland)
- Martin Grötschel, President, The Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities (Germany)
- Astrid Grossgarten, Key Account, ImageWare Components GmbH (Germany)
- Jana Hakenová, Senior Officer, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (Czech Republic)
- Martina Hediger, Librarian, University of Zurich, Main Library (Switzerland)
- Jill Henriksson, Librarian, Umeå University Library (Sweden)
- Gretchen Higginbottom, Interlibrary Loan Librarian, California State University, Fresno (U.S.)
- Gunnhild Holmen, Head Librarian, The National Library of Norway (Norway)
- Tuula Hurskainen, Information Services Assistant, Finnish Environment Institute, Information Service (Finland)
- Gun-Mari Isaksson, Librarian, Swedish Repository Library and Centre for ILL (Sweden)
- Sheik Md Jalal Uddin, Additional Librarian, Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University (Bangladesh)
- Jan Kolátor, Systems Librarian, NTK Prague (Czech Republic)
- Izabela Kozak, Librarian, Warsaw University of Technology, Main Library (Poland)
- Darina Kožuchová, Director, State Research Library in Košice (Slovakia)
- Stephanie Krueger, Senior Consultant, NTK (Czech Republic)
- Zhijin Li, Associate Research Librarian, National Library of China (China)
- Aimee Lind, Reference Librarian/Manager, Interlibrary Loan, The Getty Research Institute Library, Los Angeles (U.S.)
- Ylva Lindgren, Librarian, Chalmers University of Technology, Main Library (Sweden)
- Mattias Löfqvist, Librarian, Swedish Repository Library and Centre for ILL (Sweden)
- Maria Luštšik (Lushchik), Head of Interlibrary loans, University of Tartu Library (Estonia)
- Silvana Mangiaracina, Head of Library, Italian National Research Council / CNR (Italy)
- Mária Manoušková, Head of Interlibrary Loans, Moravian Library in Brno (Czech Republic)
- Olga Martinová, Librarian, NTK (Czech Republic)
- Joseph McArthur, Open Access Button, Director & Co-founder (U.K.)
- Ryma Muravitskaya, Head of Scientific and Bibliographic Department of Remote User Service, I. S. Lupinovich Belarus Agricultural Library of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Belarus)
- Priyanka Neogi, Librarian, Uttarayan College of Education (India)
- Mi Nilsson, Librarian, Gothenburg University Library, Biomedical Library (Sweden)
- Petr Nouza, Librarian, NTK (Czech Republic)
- Berit Ölander, Librarian, Gothenburg University Library, Biomedical Library (Sweden)
- Mike Paxton, Resource Sharing Librarian, IUPUI University Library (U.S.)
- Bertine Pol Sundström, Librarian, Swedish Repository Library and Centre for ILL (Sweden)
- Denisa Provazníková, Librarian, Library of the Czech Academy of Sciences (Czech Republic)
- Rolf Rasche, CEO, ImageWare Components GmbH (Germany)
- Jarmo Saarti, Library Director, University of Eastern Finland Library (Finland)
- Emanuela Secinaro, Librarian, Istituto Nazionale di Ricerca Metrologica – INRIM (Italy)
- Natallia Shakura, Research Associate, I. S. Lupinovich Belarus Agricultural Library of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus (Belarus)
- Famous Simpelwe, Librarian, Mansa College of Education (Zambia)
- Neena Singh, Deputy Librarian, G B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology (India)
- Sasha Skenderija, Strategist, NTK (Czech Republic)
- Michal Skop, Head of the Information Department, Moravian Library in Brno (Czech Republic)
- Brigitte Springmann, ILL and Reference Librarian, Universitaetsbibliothek Basel (Switzerland)
- Jeff Stonehouse, Library Services Assistant, University of British Columbia (Canada)
- Hilary Thompson, Acting Director, User Services & Resource Sharing, University of Maryland Libraries (U.S.)
- Flor Elisa Trillo-Tinoco, Library Clerk, CTBTO – Preparatory Commission Vienna (Austria)
- Mayank Trivedi, University Librarian, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (India)
- Daniel Tschirren, Deputy Director, Zentral- und Hochschulbibliothek Luzern (Switzerland)
- Abdullah Turan, Reference Team Manager, Istanbul Bilgi University (Turkey)
- Heather Weltin, Shared Print Program Officer, HathiTrust (U.S.)
- Xing Zhao, Director of Document Supply Center, National Library of China (China)
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have questions.
With generous support from the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
– Early Bird IFLA Member Fee: 6 450 CZK (approximately € 250/285 USD)
– Early Bird Non-IFLA Members Fee: 7 700 CZK (approximately € 300/341 USD)