Registration is open. We expect high attendance with capacity limited to 200 attendees, so please register and pay early if possible (Early Bird payment deadline: May 31, 2019). Your registration will be considered complete only once payment is received (and visa support will be provided [see below] only for attendees who have paid for their attendance in full), so please pay promptly to ensure your place at the conference.
Credit card and wire transfer payment options are available, with payment due in Czech crowns (CZK; € and USD equivalents below).
Registration and payment at the conference will not be available.
Fees include coffee breaks, lunchs, and the gala dinner during the conference.
Early Bird (pay by May 31, 2019)
– Early Bird IFLA Member Fee: 6 450 CZK (approximately € 250/285 USD)
– Early Bird Non-IFLA Members Fee: 7 700 CZK (approximately € 300.00/341 USD)
Regular Fees (pay by September 30, 2019)
– Regular Fee for IFLA Members: 7 700 CZK (approximately € 300.00/341 USD)
– Regular Fee for Non-IFLA Members: 9 000 CZK (approximately € 350.00/399 USD)
– Fill out the registration form.
– You will receive confirmation of your registration via email.
– The 16th IFLA ILDS conference team will send you payment instructions via email (credit card or wire transfer, based on your selection while registering).
– After making payment, the conference team will send you confirmation of payment receipt. If you require an invoice, this will be generated upon your request. Your registration will not be considered final (and your place at the conference confirmed) until we receive payment.
– Please note that for credit card payment, payment confirmation is not generated immediately but will be sent manually to you.
– List of countries not requiring visas for entry
For visitors from other countries (official list of states whose citizens are required to have visas for the Schengen Area), you will need to obtain a short-term visa for your stay and organizing this with the Mission of the Czech Republic nearest you.
– List of Missions of the Czech Republic
– Please note the conference organizers will only issue official invitation letters following full payment for the conference.
Wire Transfer Details
Account Name: National Library of Technology (NTK)
Account Number: 8032031/0710
IBAN: CZ83 0710 0000 0000 0803 2031
BIC (SWIFT): CNBACZPP
Variable symbol (for the conference): Your registration number, which will be sent to you in your registration confirmation email and starts with 666XXX.
(in alphabetical order by last name; participants who’ve chosen to be listed here)
Tina Baich, Associate Dean for Collections, IUPUI University Library (U.S.)
Maja Bandurska, Librarian, Warsaw University of Technology, Main Library (Poland)
Anne Granberg, Librarian assistant, Hanken School of Economics Library (Finland)
Astrid Grossgarten, Key Account, ImageWare Components GmbH (Germany)
Gretchen Higginbottom, Interlibrary Loan Librarian, California State University, Fresno (U.S.)
Izabela Kozak, Librarian, Warsaw University of Technology, Main Library (Poland)
Joseph McArthur, Open Access Button, Director & Co-founder (United Kingdom)
Mike Paxton, Resource Sharing Librarian, IUPUI University Library (U.S.)
Rolf Rasche, CEO, ImageWare Components GmbH (Germany)
Brigitte Springmann, ILL and Reference Librarian, Universitaetsbibliothek Basel (Switzerland)
Hilary Thompson, Acting Director, User Services & Resource Sharing, University of Maryland Libraries (United States)
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have questions.